Burco AFF20TT Autofill Twin Tap Boiler w.Filter 20L
Currently 9 In Stock.
Perfect for all catering establishments including cafes, sandwich shops, coffee shops, restaurants, kitchens, canteens, offices and hotels, the stylish Burco countertop Autofill filtration water boiler range are simple to install and easy to use. The boilers provide a constant supply of piping hot water on tap. Ideal for use in hard-water areas, the built in water filter not only removes impurities providing great water quality, it also helps reduce the buildup of limescale prolonging the life of the appliance. With advanced electronic controls, the water temperature can easily be adjusted making the boiler suitable for a wide range of hot beverages and speciality teas and a smart Eco-mode can help reduce energy consumption. A powerful heating element heats water rapidly with a high hourly output. The diagnostic system will alert you when filter cartridges need replacing as well as check for repairs and limescale build-up and the easy access tank allows for simple descaling and cleaning.
- Two taps make this boiler ideal for high traffic and busy locations
- Both taps may be used simultaneously, heated by a powerful 6kW element (requires hard-wiring).
- Water temperature can be easily set between 98 degC down to 70 degC for delicate speciality teas.
- Will dispense upto 400 cups per hour / 60 litres with 22 litre rapid draw-off.
- Eco-mode can be programmed to suit the location reducing running costs and saving energy.
- Chrome tap can be switched between controllable and constant flow. 220mm tap height above tray.
- Easy to empty and clean drip tray with drain outlet for optional waste water connection.
- Ideal for hardwater areas
|Capacity Metric||20 ltr|
|Depth Metric||453 mm|
|Electrical Installation Required||Yes|
|Electrical Phasing||Single Phase|
|Height Metric||660 mm|
|Range||Autofill Water Boiler|
|Width Metric||344 mm|
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers