Hoshizaki IM-240NE-HC Hydrocarbon Ice Machine (210kg/24hr)
The Hoshizaki IM-240NE-HC is an advanced design hygienic closed spray system reduces bacterial build-up with door gasket to prevent ice contamination.This produces strong long lasting cube shaped ice.
- Features a closed cell ice making system that has an automatic flush cycle.
- After every batch of ice, the water reservoir will drain and refill with fresh water
- Stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles
- Removable door gaskets
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Computer controlled
- Air cooled
- Ice type: Large cube
- Production capacity: 210kg/24hr
- Storage capacity: 110 KG
- Dimensions: 704(W) x 665(D) x 1510(H)mm - (Legs add 70-110 mm)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Currently 100 In Stock.
|Depth Metric||665 mm|
|Electrical Phasing||Single Phase|
|Height Metric||1630 mm|
|Output Per 24 Hours||240 kg|
|Storage Capacity||110 kg|
|Width Metric||704 mm|
|Years Parts & Labour Warranty||2|
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers
If you have a question, Call Now: 01227 806181