Sustain 100% Compostable Bagasse 8×6″ Rectangular Clamshell
Trying to be eco-friendly, but still using polystyrene? Check out our bagasse clamshells which are a fantastic sustainable substitute.
- 100% oil-based plastic free
- Made from plants! Made completely from bagasse, a fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production.
- 100% commercially compostable – breaks down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
- Rectangular shape
- Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 100⁰ C
- Recycling Process Can Be Found Here Sustainable & Revived Recycling Process
|Case Dimensions||390 × 315 × 280 mm|
27oz / 800ml
|Units in Case||
1 x 300
|Product Dimensions (mm / in)||
200 x 150mm / 8 x 6"
Serving Temperature up to 100°C
Burgers, Burrito, Curry, Pasta, Rice, Sandwich, Chicken, Chips, Noodles, Salads, Wraps
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers