Compostable Bagasse 9×6″ Rectangular Clamshell- 34oz / 1000ml
Currently 100 In Stock.
Replace those polystyrene containers with our much more planet-friendly bagasse range!
- Plastic free and made from plants! These are made completely from bagasse, a fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production.
- Rectangular shape.
- Lid has embossed image of flower and text: “Made from sugarcane. 100% compostable.”
- Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 100⁰ C.
- 100% commercially compostable and will break-down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
- Breathable material – so no soggy chips!
|Capacity||34oz / 1000ml|
|Dimensions||230 x 150mm / 9 x 6"|
|Unit Case Sizes|
1 x 300
2 x 600
3 x 900
|Temperature||Serving Temperature 100°C|
|Uses||Burgers, Burrito, Curry, Pasta, Rice, Sandwich, Chicken, Chips, Noodles, Salads, Wraps|
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers