Williams WBCF10 Blast Chiller / Freezer 10kg
Currently 10 In Stock.
This Williams WBCF10 is designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WBCF10 Blast Chiller Freezer delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller Freezer is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to +3C in 90 minutes or +90C to -18C in 240 minutes.
Rapid freezing will prevent cell damage to the product, preserving texture, appearance, tast, aroma and quality.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Unique advanced airflow design for even chilling of product load
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient environments
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- Barrel locked doors for added security
|Product Type||Blast Chiller / Freezer|
|Dimensions||W707mm x D804mm x H885mm|
|Temperature Range||+90/+3 in 90 mins|
|Power Supply||220V/240V 50Hz/1Ph|
|Warranty||2 Years Full Parts & Labour|
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers