Delivery & Ordering Guidelines
- Standard delivery is 3-5 working days.
- Orders placed before 12pm will be delivered next working day subject to the exceptions detailed below.
- Next day delivery is available for all stocked lines but will be chargeable dependent on the product size and weight. (orders must be placed by 12pm for next day delivery services).
- All our nominated couriers delivery between the hours of 8am-6pm weekdays. Except bank holiday where some of our carriers do not operate or operate on reduced hours.
- Obtaining tracking or prearranged delivery for pallet items is not always available. In the circumstances that tracking isn't available we will always try to assist with obtaining an expected time of arrival.
- Tracking will be provided when available but isn’t always available on certain services and products.
- Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday unless a premium delivery option for Saturday delivery has been selected (see ‘Premium Delivery Options’ below). Next day delivery excludes orders placed on a weekend and Bank Holidays. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Details of delivery services over public holiday periods inc. Easter & Christmas will be advertised on this site nearer the time.
- Next day delivery is applicable to the UK mainland only and excludes some parts of Scotland and the Isle of Wight. See the section ‘Remote & Offshore Areas’ below for more details.
- Next day delivery is also only applicable to products that are in stock in our warehouse at the time of ordering. This does not apply to items that are fully or partially out of stock, some large appliances products and items that are delivered direct from our suppliers.
- Where items are partially out of stock we will deliver the quantity we have available next working day and schedule the outstanding items for delivery as soon as they become available in our warehouse again. You will be advised of which specific items are available for immediate delivery and which are not at the Shopping Basket and Checkout stages.
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery of large catering appliances is generally to the perimeter of your premises and excludes positioning and installation.
- If you wish for installation, removal of old units please contact / specify this to our sales team when placing the order or you will receive our standard kerb side delivery
Standard Delivery Charges
- A standard delivery charge will be applied at the checkout for orders between the values of £50-500.
- Free delivery applies to orders valued £500ex vat.
- Delivery to Remote and Offshore postcode zones will incur increased charges that are passed onto us via the awarded courier. See details of the specific postcodes to which this surcharge applies in the ‘Remote and Offshore Areas’ section below.
Aborted & Failed Delivery Charges
- Pallet Items 30kg+ will result in a 10% of transaction value redelivery fee
- Smaller Items- Weighing less than 30kg will result in a £16.99inc vat redelivery fee.
- Whilst we do not like to charge our customers delivery fees, there is a cost of insurances, labour and energy costs to get the products to you safely.