Hoshizaki IM-45CNE-HC Ice cuber - 40kg output
Currently 100 In Stock.
The Hoshizaki IM-45CNE-HC integral ice maker is built using the latest technological offerings which allow you to get the best ice out of your machine. This market leading ice making machine is an exceptional unit for hospitality and catering operators.
A durable stainless steel construction increases its longevity as well as making it easy to clean. It features an automatic flush cycle that ensures all ice is made using fresh water. Water is drained after every cycle and replaced with fresh water for total clarity
- Can produce up to 40kg of ice per 24hrs
- 15kg storage capacity
- Unique ice making system with automatic rinse.
- Easily cleanable filter for end user cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior
- Energy efficient compared HFC model
- Utilising Natural Refrigerant R290
- Electronically controlled for consistent ice
|Depth Metric||511 mm|
|Electrical Phasing||Single Phase|
|Height Metric||690 mm|
|Output Per 24 Hours||40 kg|
|Storage Capacity||15 kg|
|Width Metric||633 mm|
|Years Parts & Labour Warranty||2|
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers