Burco AFF5CT Autofill C/top Boiler with Filter 5L
Currently 10 In Stock.
Perfect for all catering establishments including cafes, sandwich shops, coffee shops, restaurants, kitchens, canteens, offices and hotels, the stylish Burco countertop Autofill filtration water boiler range are simple to install and easy to use. The boilers provide a constant supply of piping hot water on tap. Ideal for use in hard-water areas, the built in water filter not only removes impurities providing great water quality, it also helps reduce the buildup of limescale prolonging the life of the appliance. With advanced electronic controls, the water temperature can easily be adjusted making the boiler suitable for a wide range of hot beverages and speciality teas and a smart Eco-mode can help reduce energy consumption. A powerful heating element heats water rapidly with a high hourly output. The diagnostic system will alert you when filter cartridges need replacing as well as check for repairs and limescale build-up and the easy access tank allows for simple descaling and cleaning.
- Replaceable water filter provides better tasting beverages and reduces limescale buildup
- Water temperature can be easily set between 98 degC down to 70 degC for delicate speciality teas.
- Will dispense upto 206 cups per hour / 31 litres, with 5.7 litre rapid draw-off.
- Eco-mode can be programmed to suit the location reducing running costs and saving energy.
- Chrome tap can be switched between controllable and constant flow. 170mm tap height above tray.
- Compact 450mm overall height ideal for counter spaces with limited headroom
- Easy to empty and clean drip tray with drain outlet for optional waste water connection.
- Ideal for hardwater areas
|Capacity Metric||5 ltr|
|Depth Metric||453 mm|
|Electrical Phasing||Single Phase|
|Height Metric||450 mm|
|Range||Autofill Water Boiler|
|Width Metric||344 mm|
Shipping calculated at checkout.
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers
If you have a question, Call Now: 01227 806181