Falcon Chieftain 5 Well Heated Servery Counter HS5
Featuring three separate full size GN compatible wells, optional addition of a tray slide for this model. The HS5 Falcon Chieftain heated servery counter is designed for the most demanding of professional catering environments such as prisons, hospitals and schools. The top wells provide dry heat and are protected from cross-contamination by the supplied separating panels, whilst the hot cupboard itself provides ample storage for either plated meals or plates. The heavy duty overhead gantry is robust and features grid protected quartz lamps as standard.
Perfect Product For Mass Catering Solution.
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Servery well control preset to 88°C to provide consistent performance
- High quality insulation retains heat and reduces energy costs
- High performance elements in each well ensures consistent heat distribution
- Separating panels which prevents cross contamination are supplied as standard
- Wells are 1/1 gastronorm compatible so trays can be taken straight from the oven
- Overhead gantry is fitted with grid-protected quartz lamps to provide additional heat and light
- Hot cupboard below bain marie maintains additional foodstuff at serving temperature
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Depth Metric||700 mm|
|Gas Installation Required||Yes|
|Height Metric||1270 mm|
|Electric Supply Require||32amp -3 Phase|
|Type||Servery Counter Gantry|
|Features||Hot Cupboard Included|
|Width Metric||2050 mm|
RECEIVE £10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & SHIPPING
Simply enter your name & email to receive your code and keep up to date with our latest news & offers
If you have a question, Call Now: 01227 806181